Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Untouchable...

Untouchable is what and how I choose to be… you wish, if only for only one night you could be me. I see through your flaws and passed the errors of your ways. My purpose and process has nothing to do with you and is never affected by you, my consideration has nothing to do with you and is in spite of you. I feel no empathy only the rising resentment which stimulates my growth. I am on a rampage, showing no mercy to wealth and with zero time for emotions. There are no jokes in the words I speak, only the presence of passion, and a thriving excessive psychotic determination that wills for success. The phrase "I can't" has no place in my vocabulary. The supposed importance of my life that you see to be linked to monetary means is true but please oh please let me reassure you that my goals and future are in focus of one progressive subject and topic, CHANGE… and the only reasoning I can come up with, specifically, as to why I can "lol" to the subject I speak so eloquently on is simple: Goals and dreams are for the hopeful, so let me state firmly, I have chosen to create and develop change, and without a doubt this is my destiny… Cliché, yes, is what your ears may have detected, but truth is my only preference, so with love and gratitude I address the issues at hand and demand your attention, for honestly who else will you listen to or can even bare to watch.
-EH

No comments:

Post a Comment